Social and Digital Account Executive/ Account Manager
Exciting opportunity to join leading equine and country PR, marketing and events agency
We are looking for a social and digital media expert with a passion for equestrian sport and the countryside to join our ambitious, award-winning PR & Marketing agency as the company continues to grow.
If you would like a role managing social media and digital campaigns, creating engaging content and collaborating with influencers, apply now!
It is the perfect opportunity to join a unique agency working with a number of high-profile brands and events. Check out our client list here
We are looking for someone who has:
• Minimum of 3 years of proven digital marketing and social media experience
• An understanding and passion for equestrian sport and the countryside
• Experience in using the following programmes: Canva, Photoshop, Mailchimp
• An understanding of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Insights) and how these should inform content strategy
• A positive and proactive team player, eager to work within a team yet be able to work independently and use your initiative
• Excellent grammar, spelling and fact checking skills
• Able to work under pressure and have the ability to forward plan to meet deadlines and work with multiple clients
• Confident and accurate with emails and verbal communication with media colleagues and clients
• Great relationship building skills and enjoys meeting new people, collaborating with team members, clients and contacts
• Desirable experience in planning paid media social media campaigns, Word Press website management, influencer management, SEO
• Strong organisation skills and happy to plan ahead and support on client activity and look to lead on client accounts.
• Ability to build or further establish a professional profile within relevant industry sectors via networking, social media presence and event attendance.
• Skilled in identifying opportunities for clients to meet their communications objectives.
• An analytical mindset to identify areas of success and improvement.
Role and responsibilities
• Create and coordinate digital and social content strategies to support the client’s marketing objectives using a range of social media platforms to include Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn
• Managing social media activity – including posting, scheduling and community management, reporting customer responses to the relevant contact
• Keeping informed of the latest news and practices in social media and digital marketing, as well as trends in the equine and country sphere
• Reviewing and analysing the performance of campaigns on both social and digital media and recommending a strategy from the results
• Website updates and blog writing
• General marketing and PR administration
• Collaborating, briefing and liaising with photographers, videographers, designers and copywriters for projects
• Attend events where JBP manages the media centres and work with the team to create event content
Hours: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: Dependant on experience. Please specify salary expectations in your covering letter. We also offer a new business incentive scheme
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Place of work: Cirencester office for three days per week (Tuesday – Thursday) and from home two days per week
Contract: Full-time permanent
Deadline for applications: 20 October 2023
Applications are now open and we are looking to recruit ASAP. Please apply in confidence, enclosing your covering letter highlighting your skills that make you the ideal candidate, full curriculum vitae and salary expectations to Managing Director, April Coate firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions, please contact April directly on 07469 237495.