Exciting opportunity to join leading equine PR, marketing and events company
Do you love the equestrian industry and want to work with top riders, brands, and events such as Bicton, Gatcombe and Blenheim.
We are looking for a Junior Account Executive to join our ambitious team as the company continues to grow. The role is a great opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to experience working with a niche agency and provide support to the team.
Job title: Junior Account Executive
Hours: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) occasional weekend work may be required (paid)
Salary: Dependant on experience. Please specify salary expectations in your covering letter. We also offer a new business incentive scheme
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Place of work: Cirencester office for three days per week and from home two days per week
Contract: Full/part time considered. 12-month contract with career progression for the right candidate.
Start date: July
Deadline for applications: 9 June 2023
We are looking for someone who has:
- Great communication in person as well as over email, phone, and across social media channels.
- Be able to work within a team environment as well as using own initiative as necessary
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent creative copywriting skills with exemplary spelling, grammar, punctuation and fact-checking.
- Confidence in using social media platforms, to include Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Knowledge of programmes such as Mailchimp, Canva, Word Press website management
- Basic video editing skills
- An understanding of the equine industry, whilst not essential, would be advantageous
- Previous experience in PR, events or marketing, not essential but advantageous
- The ability to perform well under pressure, juggling multiple tasks and delivering results to tight deadlines.
- A positive and proactive nature and happy to get stuck in to help support your fellow team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General Marketing and PR administration
- Creating and producing social media content plans and posts – with support from the in-
- house team
- Engaging and responding to social media messages
- With support from the team, managing the JB Promotions brand profile, social media and podcast
- Analysing and reporting on social media performance
- Media monitoring with monthly reports for online and print media
- Handling telephone and email enquiries
- Creating and distributing Email Marketing Content
- Website updates and blog writing
- Updating mailing lists
Applications are now open and we are looking to recruit ASAP. Please apply in confidence, enclosing your covering letter or video, full curriculum vitae and salary expectations to Managing Director, April Coate firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions, please contact April directly 07469 237495.