Exciting opportunity to join leading PR, marketing and events company
Do you love the equestrian industry and want to work with top riders, four star events at Bicton and Gatcombe Park and brands such as Petplan Equine and MSD Animal Health?
Based in Cirencester, we are looking for a new member to join our ambitious team as the company continues to grow. If you would like a role managing PR campaigns, creating social and digital media content, identifying influencers, writing engaging press releases and feature content, apply now!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent creative copywriting skills with exemplary spelling, grammar, punctuation and fact-checking.
- Great communication in person as well as over email, phone, and across social media channels.
- The ability to perform well under pressure, juggling multiple tasks and delivering results to tight deadlines.
- A positive and proactive nature and happy to get stuck in to help support your fellow team members.
- Eager to take up responsibility and manage tasks with support from the wider team.
- Great relationship building skills and enjoys meeting new people, collaborating with team members, clients and contacts.
- Strong organisation skills and happy to plan ahead and support on client activity and look to lead on client accounts.
- Ability to build or further establish a professional profile within relevant industry sectors via networking, social media presence and event attendance.
- Skilled in identifying opportunities for clients to meet their communications objectives.
- An analytical mindset to identify areas of success and improvement.
Hours: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) with occasional paid weekend work
Salary: Dependant on experience. Please specify salary expectations in your covering letter. We also offer a new business incentive scheme
Holiday: 25 days plus bank holidays and your birthday off
Place of work: Cirencester office for three days per week and from home two days per week
Contract: Full time
Applications are now open and we are looking to recruit ASAP. Please apply in confidence, enclosing your covering letter, full curriculum vitae and salary expectations to Managing Director, April Coate firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the role or have any questions, please contact April directly 07469 237495.