During these unprecedented and difficult times, music can be a welcome distraction and with many of us working from home, it’s always good to have the radio on or music playing as we work. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t enjoy dancing around the kitchen to a good classic?
“A great song should lift your heart, warm the soul and make you feel good.” ― Colbie Caillat
So, the team at JBP have put forward three song choices to create the JBP Essential Mix – just something to keep us smiling while we work away from the office. Head to link to have a listen: https://spoti.fi/2XYFaXt.
The Track List
- You are the Sunshine of my Life by Stevie Wonder
- Caroline by Fleetwood Mac
- Haven’t met you yet by Michael Bublé
“My very special song is You are the Sunshine of my Life by Stevie Wonder. It brings back such happy memories from my younger days and always makes me smile!”
- Naive by The Kooks
- Green Eyes by Coldplay
- Outnumbered by Dermot Kennedy
“These are the songs I am listening to the most at the moment but Naïve by the Kooks always reminds me of being at school and being with my friends.”
- Love Shack by B52’s
- Let’s Dance by David Bowie
- Don’t call me up by Mabel
“Love Shack by the B52’s reminds me of a fab holiday we had in Martinique. With lots of cocktails and dancing on the beach!”
- Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac
- Castle on The Hill by Ed Sheeran
- The Sound by The 1975
“Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac makes me think of driving to school with my dad – he would always turn the volume right up.
- Got to Keep on by Chemical Brothers
- Clap Your Hands by Whilk & Misky
- The Bucket by Kings of Leon
“If you shut your eyes and listen to Got to Keep on by Chemical Brothers, you could be anywhere in the world on a beach, watching the sunset with a drink in hand – something to look forward to!”