Join our team!
Are you interested in public relations, social media, marketing and communications?
JB Promotions is a leading agency with over 30 years’ experience specialising in PR and Marketing for luxury lifestyle, equestrian and rural brands. We are currently recruiting an Account Executive to join the ambitious and forward-thinking team. The successful candidate will have a minimum of one years’ experience in marketing/PR/social media management, preferably with some sport sector or equestrian knowledge.
Responsibilities and essential experience
- Create and deliver social media strategies and content plans
- Confident in using social media platforms, to include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for business purposes
- Press release and editorial feature writing
- Handling and dealing with enquiries
- Media monitoring with monthly reports for online and print media
- Website updates and blog writing
- General marketing and PR administration
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- The ability to multi-task
- Be able to work within a team environment as well as using own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic video editing skills
- Pitching and placing features and coming up with creative stories
- Experience of using the following programmes: Coverage book, Canva, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Word Press website management
- An understanding of design, print and digital media
- Advertising placement
- Prepare videography and photography briefs
Job Title: Account Executive
Responsible to: Account Director
Contract: 12-month contract with career progression for the right candidate. To start as soon as possible
Hours: 9.30am – 5.00pm (Mon-Fri) with occasional weekend work
Salary: Dependant on experience
Holidays: 21 days plus bank holidays
Location: Remote working and in the office (TA10 0BP) approximately 2-3 days per week
Please send your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you would be suitable for the role (feel free to show off your creative flair) to April Coate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th May 2021.
Meet the rest of the team here.