Now we’ve announced properly about the new move (phew!) we thought we would list 5 things we love about the Cotswolds!
Cirencester is home from home for both April and Jo. They both attended the Royal Agricultural University and also live in Gloucestershire. So when the opportunity arose to potentially relocate the JBP office this was the first place that sprang to April’s mind.
We have strong connections in the Cotswolds with some of our existing clients and hope to meet lots more of you soon!
5 things we love about the Cotswolds
- Equestrian events – it’s a no brainer to have this one first really. With events like Badminton, Blenheim and The Festival at Gatcombe Park all within the Cotswolds and now on our doorstep we cannot wait to be able to just pop up the road to all these events! We also have connections to each of these events too. JBP previously managed the title sponsorship for Mitsubishi Motors at Badminton Horse Trials for several years. We manage the PR, Media for the Magic Millions Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park.
- It’s a foodie paradise – Cirencester has no shortage of independent shops. From delis to farm shops you are spoilt for choice. Whether you’re popping out for a quick lunch or stocking up for a Sunday roast! Sadly, we don’t have time to run a food blog alongside all the work we do. But if we had the time believe us, we would!
- The walks – we’re huge fans of walking in Scotland or the Lake District. So having Cirencester Park just out of our metaphorical back gate is something we are really looking forward to. The long drive with views back to the town makes for some incredible pictures. Nothing beats getting out and about in the fresh air as a way to get the brain refreshed!
- It’s the home of Cotswold Gin – chasing up tea for the JBP top spot is a crisp glass of gin. If you love gin too and have never been to Cirencester, we highly recommend it.
- House window shopping – if you love a good Rightmove search or a drive round the Cotswold countryside you won’t be disappointed. From Pinterest worthy cottages to substantial manor houses, the Cotswolds boasts the best and everything in between! There’s some serious window shopping to be done! Better still this part of the world has no shortage of holiday cottages so you could come and enjoy all the above in one weekend!
Get in touch today
We are at the forefront of equestrian and country PR and marketing. We are always pushing the boundaries to give clients the best exposure and brand awareness. So, if you are a Cotswold business, thinking of starting up or want some more information about what we do, get in touch!
Have a look at what we offer here.